Tuesday 7 December 2010

Vintage Glamour

Photo courtesy of Penny Dreadful Vintage

There is something so special about a lovely little vintage find... 
The other day, whilst I was catching up on my blog reading  I saw that there had been a gathering of the blogosphere, a vintage tea party over at  Penny's place Vintage Tea Party Pictures . It was so frustrating to see all these lovely clothes being tried on by all the girls and not being able to join in (spoilt pout)...I then realised that Penny has a website.
These things take me a while to notice I am afraid, I am blonde and have a slight satellite delay, on the old, alcohol damaged brain.

I popped over and saw this darling little sweater, which looks fabulous on Penny here. Being one of my favourite colours and styles I just had to snap it up.. as of Saturday I am now in possession of it.
It looks fabulous on, I love the boat neck line and the elbow length sleeves, the wool feels like a cashmere mix.
Penny we are a similar size I am pleased to say..
So in the future I know if it looks good on you it will fit me. It was also beautifully packaged with a lovely little note, such service... I will be back.


12 comments:

  1. Lovely sweater, I am partial to a but of Vintage myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty. Nice find

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!! Fabulous buy, orange is in trend and this is a timeless, stylish piece to own-I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweater, love the colour, I love those chic little sweaters with beating, so stylish.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely sweater! you are very lucky I didn't spy it in amongst the clothes xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurrah! So glad you liked it dear, I hope you can come to the next tea party (whenever that may be) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you! Love the sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,If you like her, we have a lot in comon.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's gorgeous and the colour is perfect for you. I love that style. I'm sorry I missed the tea party too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Intimately, the submit is definitely the very best on this precious topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward in your coming updates!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I would love to hear what you have to say